Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!!


What a great time to gather with extended family.   I enjoy the holidays.  Last night the kids  played in a great big leaf pile.  What fun pictures we captured.  They will soon make cookies for Santa & create a ginger bread house.   Traditions & the holidays go hand in hand.  

I know that many of you are beginning to think about Christmas cards.  Just wanted you to know that I am offering several options.  Check out my website & the link for Christmas cards to view many that I have to offer.  I additionally have some tri fold options.  I will be adding those soon.  

Wishing you & your family a wonderful Thanksgiving week!!   Thanks for your interest in Mark Sanders Photography.  

Sincerely,

Mark Sanders

Mark Sanders Photography

Mark Sanders Photography
Meet the Artist